Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Acquisitions

It's been a very busy April, in terms of acquiring new cards. If I wasn't trading for them, I was buying them.

Tonichi arrived mid-April, and brought home with him my 3 KMW decks (!Gangrel, Alastor, Anathema), !Malkavian, and a Brujah deck.

I did some major trading/buying with Charlie, and got a whole load of stuff. The notables: 8 Calls of the Hungry Dead, 14 Computer Hacks (love that card!), 12 Shambling Hordes, 1 Freak Drive (VTES!), Sengir Dagger, 3-4 Eagle Sights, Tansu Bekir, Watenda, Persia, and Ramona.

From Roy Caamud, I got Fatima, Tansu, and Beckett, as well as a Psyche!, and about 8 Forced Awakenings.

My last major acquisition plan for the summer (I hope) will be getting some packs/decks from Katya and Tin, and I'll be set (somewhat), having enough cards to build the decks I've been envisioning.

Now if only I can get more Freak Drives ...

No comments: