Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Sorting Out One's Collection

I just finished sorting out my collection a while ago. I didn't realize it would be so difficult. I also didn't realize that I had accumulated so many cards.

What I did was to divide them first according to card type (master, action, combat, etc.), and then sort them out according to the cards which I intended to use, and the cards for which I hadn't any use at the moment. The cards which I planned to use, I placed into my plastic carrying case, and the ones I didn't, into card boxes stored in an old cellphone box. This way, I don't have to be carrying around so many cards with me when I go to play. And, with the current arrangement, I can build the decks I need fairly quickly. In theory, of course. I'll try it out after this hectic month.

No comments: