Thursday, January 27, 2005

Current concepts

I've been tinkering around with several concepts in my head the past few weeks.

1. Auspex weenie - Prince Toad used such a deck last year at a tourney, and it was scary. I've slowly been accumulating cards in order to build a fascimile of the deck he used, and I think I'm just a few Telepathic Misdirections away from completing it.

2. cel obf pot Combat - It occured to me that several vampire share these disciplines, and that I could use the Shadow Feint (I love this card) to great effect. One possible way to go is to Shadow Feint at superior (First Strike, undodgeable), Disguise a Flamethrower or some other painful weapon, and immediately torpor the opposing minion. Or, use the Shadow Feint to get my Potence strikes through. Key vampires for me would be Tayshawn Kearns, Antonio Veradas, Count Germaine, and Dr. Streck. And, checking the newsgroups, apparently one of the new vamps, Echo (Nosferatu), a 7-cap, has all three disciplines at superior. I'm going to be watching out for him.

No comments: