Monday, August 30, 2004

Building Decks

What I like about clans which people don't use often is the surprise factor, as players (especially newer ones) are unprepared for the possibilities.

What I'm trying to build now is a City Gangrel deck. Nothing fancy: stealth bleeding, with aggro-poke combat.

And the Shadow Feint, which gives First Strike, undodgeable. What a lovely card. Throw in the Path of the Feral Heart, so Protean costs 1 less blood, and the City Gangrel can be a dangerous concept to use.

The other concept I'm trying to build are the Blood Brothers, Torrance Circle. I'm lagging there, mainly because, while I think I have the necessary library requirements, I don't have the necessary vampires to build the crypt. So far, I only have 2 Marks and 1 Ilse, so it's still a ways off from being built. But I'll get there soon enough, and the bleeding and combat that will ensue will be glorious.

No comments: